Heavy Equipment Operator (Part-Time)
Job Title: Heavy Equipment Operator (Part-Time)
Location: Brenham, Texas
Description: Brannon Industrial Group, a leading provider in the scrap recycling and waste management solutions industry, has an immediate opening for a part-time Heavy Equipment Operator at our Brenham facility.
Responsibilities: Heavy Equipment Operators perform multiple job duties. They maneuver motorized heavy equipment to ensure the accurate removal and placement of materials in the scrap yard. They are responsible for the loading and offloading off materials from heavy equipment, maintenance of machinery, site cleanliness, report of necessary repairs, and following all safety guidelines.
- Ability to lift 50 pounds
- Minimum 1 year experience operating heavy equipment
- Excellent vision or prescribed lenses
- Exceptional manual dexterity and hand-eye coordination
- A sound understanding of safety guidelines
- Capacity to follow direction and communicate with coworkers
- Ability to work extended hours, if needed
- Social Security verification
- Criminal history verification
- Employment history verification
- Drug screenings
PLEASE NOTE: The above statements are designed to outline the functions and position requirements of this job. It does not identify all tasks that may be expected, nor address the performance standards that must be maintained.