Heavy Equipment Operator/Yard Worker
HEAVY EQUIPTMENT OPERATOR JOB DESCRIPTION
PMB has an opening for Heavy Equipment Operator. This is a great opportunity to work for a growing family-owned company.
We are searching for a skilled heavy equipment operator to utilize our industrial gear. The heavy equipment operator’s duties include preparing and manipulating heavy equipment to ensure the appropriate movement of materials, and liaising with coworkers to ensure that the projects are completed accurately. You will be required to conduct your duties in a safe, diligent manner at all times.
Heavy Equipment Operator Responsibilities:
· Maneuvering motorized heavy equipment to ensure the accurate removal and placement of materials.
· Loading and offloading materials from heavy equipment.
· Being able to use a shear
· Following safety procedures at all times.
· Communicating with coworker’s project specifications, as needed.
· Reporting injuries and other accidents
· Aiding coworkers to ensure that the site is clean and organized at the end of each shift.
· Keeping Machine working to its best ability
· Reporting any necessary repairs of heavy equipment to maintenance.
· Providing suggestions to refine workflow and boost efficiency.
Heavy Equipment Operator Requirements:
· Prior minimum 1 year experience operating a variety of heavy equipment.
· Ability to lift up to 50 pounds.
· Excellent vision or the use of prescribed lenses.
· Exceptional manual dexterity and hand-eye coordination.
· A sound understanding of pertinent safety guidelines.
· Capacity to provide and follow direction.
· Ability to work extended hours, as required.
Location – Brenham, TX
Job type – Full time – US work authorization required