Job Title: Operations Manager
Division: BVR Waste & Recycling
Location – Brenham, TX
Employment: Full Time
- Select, supervise, train, and evaluate staff
- Plan, coordinate, assign work activities and projects and review the work of subordinate staff
- Meets with staff to identify and resolve problems
- Investigate and resolve disciplinary issues
- Monitors workflow; reviews and evaluates work products, methods, and procedures
- Work independently, prioritize work, coordinate activities and meet critical deadlines
- Plans, directs, coordinates, and reviews the work plan for BVR services and activities
- Protects the organization’s value by keeping information confidential
- Social Security verification
- Criminal history verification
- Employment history verification
- Drug screenings
PLEASE NOTE: The above statements are designed to outline the functions and position requirements of this job. It does not identify all tasks that may be expected, nor address the performance standards that must be maintained.
Brannon Industrial Group is a family-owned business that offers competitive pay, insurance, 401K, profit-sharing and other benefits. Please complete this form to apply for the position of Heavy Equipment Mechanic. After clicking submit, your application will be sent to BIG. We will review your application and contact you if you meet our qualifications and needs. Thank you for your interest and for considering us as your next place of employment. The information we obtain will be valid for 60 days. Please feel free to reapply after that time frame if you haven’t received any communication from us.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Brannon Industrial Group does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, sex, national origin or ancestry, religion, marital status, age, veteran status or any other reason prohibited by law.