BVR Waste & Recycling is seeking a motivated and hard-working Outside Sales Representative to join our growing team. The goal of this position is to prepare you for an outside territory sales position while you gain industry knowledge. Our sales team has been an essential part of BVR’s growth & success. If you are ready to join the exciting and rewarding career path of outside sales, with opportunities for networking, training, great earning potential and growth, this is the ideal opportunity for you!
- Bilingual (Spanish preferred)
- Ability to build strong customer relationships
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Must be a self-starter with good time management skills
- Valid Driver’s license
As an Outside Sales Representative, you will be an integral part of the team learning the programs and products while on the job. Job shadowing with seasoned sales representatives as they visit clients and sell our jobsite products & services. The travel will be in our local market and require a valid driver’s license. This field-based training will assist in your education of our industry and solutions as well as allow you to observe the sales skills of our current team. In this role you will be responsible for achieving designated monthly and annual goals by selling BVR products and services to new and existing customers. As a Sales Professional (and Trainee) you will have an office and will be provided a company vehicle to use while at work, laptop, phone allowance, and other office equipment.
Responsible for all sales activities, from lead generation through close within an assigned territory. Works with customer by providing support, information and guidance. Develops and implements agreed upon Marketing Plan which will meet both personal and business goals of expanding customer base in the marketing area. Works within the sales and support teams for the achievement of customer satisfaction, revenue generation, and long-term account goals in line with company vision and values.
- Responsible for the sales of roll-off dumpsters, fencing, portable toilets, and recycling services.
- Sells consultatively and makes recommendations to prospects and clients of the various solutions the company offers to their business issues.
- Responsible for identifying and developing client relationships and referrals.
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance.
- Maintains accurate records of all sales calls and prospecting activities.
- Complete understanding of pricing and proposal models.
- Monitors competition by gathering marketplace information on pricing, products and services.
- Develops short term goals and plans in conjunction with Sales Manager.
- Responsible for identifying and building effective networks with customers in the industry.
- Keeps management informed through reporting activity and market information.
- Adheres to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $45,000.00 – $50,000.00 per year