Family owned and operated company in Brenham and College Station, TX is looking to hire an experienced mechanic to join our team.
The mechanic securing this position will be responsible for troubleshooting, diagnosis and repair of company owned trucks and equipment in a shop or field environment while maintaining an acceptable level of productivity.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Inspect, diagnose, troubleshoot, and locate mechanical deficiencies on Class 8 trucks, light and heavy equipment.
• Repair and/or replace all components of diesel engines, hydraulic systems, air conditioning systems, electrical systems, air brake systems and drive train components.
• Inspect components to ensure maximum parts are being reused to control repair costs.
• To perform mechanical repairs on company trucks and equipment in the most effective way feasible to service the companies needs and targeted goals.
• Receive and complete repair assignments from the Shop Manager with clear communication on progress and projected completion time.
• Completion of paperwork as required.
• Works overtime as required by workload and company needs.
• Must be able to work independently.
• Must have the ability to contribute to a professional and respectful workplace.
· Advanced knowledge of diesel engine components.
• Bilingual (English/Spanish)
• Class B CDL Drivers License
Brannon Industrial Group is a family owned business that offers competitive pay, insurance, 401K, profit sharing and other benefits.
Job Type: Full-time